Thursday, December 01, 2005

3

Even when you tried your best to love me you berated, I gave all the love I could and you laughed at my feelings while they died on the floor inbetween us from never being reciprocated. I stood through it all bewildered and gullible enough to believe I was the problem and to this day I am grateful you loved me wrong because from it I learned how to love me right. And I walk away from your heart's house rules insearch of one who loves with honesty and without fear, with a willingness to love sincerly and bravely and with equal humilty and after all the years and thoughts of you have passed and your words have become a long dissapated sound unable to haunt me like some poison I long ago inbibed, I sit serene with my righteous one smiling, for in spite of you, I have survived.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace
whoa! although that was beautifully written, that cut DEEP.
1 love~ Nakia

5:29 PM  
Blogger Shelle said...

"i am grateful u loved me wrong because from it i learned how to love me right.."
one of my fav lines
hurts and quite painful but empowering

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home