Monday, November 05, 2007

23

I name my three favorite

artists; God, your mother,

and your father.



I name my favorite

food; I love you, marinated

in just your voice.



I name my favorite

dessert; you…yeah pretty much

you, yeah…yeah…yeah.



I scream, you scream, we….

OK mainly I scream, yeah

but so what SHUDDUP!



I beg me permission

to say it aloud; that I

want to let you.



I wake, seeing you

in my t-shirt. Wow. No wonder

this one is tight.



I lived for your smile.

You died each day to ensure

That is all I saw.



The child is the father

of the man. I am truly

a bastard.



I return to my

hometown; Unwanted,

population me.



You got pretty on

yo face; I would give you a

towel but fuck that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelle said...

lol...u silly

12:13 PM  
Blogger BigSleep666 said...

We should have a haiku deathmatch, so that I can murder you.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home