Wednesday, October 18, 2006

13

I'm sitting on the bus when a man 2 times my size and height gets on the bus. I gave a customary and mind you painless headnod upon eye contact only to recieve an empty, pseudomenacing glare as he walked by to his seat. I ignored him, preoccupied with my own thoughts sitting heavy on my head as the bus moved forward. My issues weighed on me to the point where I decided to pray, first for everyone one I know, then me. I decided to say the serenity prayer for good measure when halfway through it I am interrupted by an unapologetically loud and obnoxiously booming voice bellow-

"WE HEAR YOU!!!!"

"WE ALL HERE YOU!!!!!!!"

"I AM THE GREAT COMMUNICATOR!!!!!!!!!"

"RONALD REAGAN TRIED TO SHUT ME DOWN-YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM, YEAH........"


I turned my head (better judgement be damned) to see that me x2 guy sitting just one seat away no longer looking at me mean but with a 'looking down upon thou from on high' glare. I then assumed he in was the voice I heard, and that his belief that he was in fact 'The Great Communicator ' was somehow attributed in part to the huge, half of a golf ball sized bump on his head. I then turned back around, and continue looking out of the front window of the bus as it continued home.





I have to get a car.


soon.

11 Comments:

Blogger my coffee is always said...

you put the ishness in fool.. i promise.. why can i see you.. him.. and your reaction. yes.. you do need a car.

8:16 AM  
Blogger joey said...

fuh-nee!
(and 13, i love that line!)

9:14 AM  
Blogger bRandy said...

lol...you are silly....really silly. but keep 'em coming...i like true stories. lol

1:08 PM  
Blogger CousinSarah said...

Uh whoa.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

uh...yeah...no words...just blank stares...hahahahahah

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. . .lmao. . . that's crazy!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Copasetic Soul said...

omg....you posted!

i feel you on getting a car!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Ebony Stewart said...

LMAO You know you crazy right!?
One thing at time...congrats on the job, hope its working out.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Raging Bull said...

What a visual! OGM, the voice of GOD!! Ooops, not him, just some fool. That's the main reason I am glad to be off the bus routes. BTW, that 98 Gran Am is still available for $1500.

Peace!!

David

1:16 PM  
Blogger joey said...

oj....why you leavin commetns e'er whe'er and ain't posted?

12:00 PM  
Blogger Shelle said...

LMAO joe honey, now you know you are not suppose to look crazy in the eye...but yeah i would of froze hearing what i thought to be God too lol...we run into the most fascinating people riding buses.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home