Thursday, March 06, 2008

24

Sweetie baby I’m sorry

I know you’re busy I

I do not mean to bother you 

I mean I know you’re

gone I know

you got on that plane

and

I know you got home safe

because I prayed you got home safe

and I know you’re on your way to work

I know you’re probably at work

working hard you

always work so hard

sweetie baby I know you’re away from me

I know you’re not here

because I don’t see you

and I tried not to look

but I did

and I tried not to cry but I did

and I know you working I know you’re busy

busy being away

busy being you being mine

I don’t want to bother you

I don’t want to interrupt you

I do not mean to take up to much of your time

I know you’re gone

I know you’re away

sweetie baby I am sorry

I am so

very

very sorry

sweetie babie but I just wanted to tell you you’re still here

3 Comments:

Blogger Shelle said...

awww.....busy being you being mine...lovely

12:12 PM  
Blogger Vocabulous said...

I don't have a comment except I love thee!!

3:25 AM  
Blogger Fetish Hair said...

Beautiful

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home